Well, Christmas. I was trying to be PC but the meme isn't.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real, but I haven't had one in a while. Had a menorah as a kid too.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever I remember to get one. It's been a few years.
4. When do you take the tree down?
When it's brown.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Wow, I can't recall... I know that when I was 12 I bought my first cockatiel, Peeper, and my parents got her cage and other stuff, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for a holiday.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Either my dad or T$.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Mom: dark colored T-shirts w/ logos.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Sometimes, and then mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Lots of clothes I'd never wear.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
That one with the mice.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Year-round. I buy things when I see things my friends would like, and save them for holidays or birthdays, or just give them for no reason. Many Christmases I don't give people things b/c I never found anything, or just give some generic thing to everybody.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Don't think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Butter cookies - I like when my mom makes them, even though it's the same recipe as my Aunt's.
16. Lights on the tree?
Yep, and origami, and popcorn. :)
17. Favorite xmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel to my parents and sometimes T$'s.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Around 8 of them.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I have an angel, but I've done a giant origami star before too.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning ... well, afternoon...
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Mall crowds, and the music at malls.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Blown glass balls, and origami.
24. Favorite memory of Christmas?
Playing with my older cousins at my Aunt's house. One of them gave me a rubber hot dog. It was awesome. Really! Stop laughing at me!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Audible.com gift certificates, cash, donations to charity -
I really want chickens, but unfortunately it looks like Mercy Corps only has goats, pigs, and camels Give a gift of chickens via Heifer International!